What information do we collect? • We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
What do we use your information for?
• Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
• To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
• We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? keep the information confidential.
• After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links • Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
• Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.desicolour.com.
M/s Desi Colour Fashions. Amrapali Princely Estate, D-307, Sector 76, Noida, 201301, U.P. India
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
What is your return policy?
We offer return/replacement of Products ordered on desiColour Fashions within 7-10 days of delivery of the order.
We only ask that you don’t use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging. You are welcome to try on a product but please take adequate measure to preserve its condition.
All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (for e.g. shoes must be packed in the original shoe box).
What is the refund policy for the returned item?
We endeavor to process your refunds within 7-10 business days from the date the returned product clears the Q.C at the Warehouse . However, the refund is subject to the transaction and processing time taken by the bank after the NEFT is initiated by desiColour Fashions In case of any refund discrepancies, desiColour Fashions may at its sole discretion, request you to share with us a screenshot of your bank statement.
We understand that in some scenarios, the Product may take more than 7 days to reach our warehousing and Quality Check facilities and thus the Q.C may take time. In such scenario, we may process the refund amounts intermittently but, incase the Product does not clear the Quality check, we reserve all right to take appropriate steps to recover the amount already credited to your account.
desiColour Fashions may refuse a refund request if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse or other manipulative behavior that entitles desiColour Fashions to a claim against you.
Am I entitled to a refund/exchange if I have shopped during a promotion/scheme/offer?
Yes, you shall be entitled for an exchange if the Product is available and in stock. However, please note that in case of promotions/schemes you are only eligible for a size exchange for the same Product.
For refund/s in case you have purchased any Product/s during an offer or a scheme, you shall be entitled to a proportionate refund of the total amounts paid by you. Unlike most websites we do not forfeit the shipping and COD charges. Shipping charges for the Products returned are refunded in full and the COD charges which are charged on order level are refunded proportionately in case you choose to return a Product purchased during a promotion/scheme.
What is the warehouse address to which I need to send the returned items when I get to see the message ‘Pickup service is not available’ message when I try to return/exchange my order?
When you get to see the message ‘Pickup service is not available’ message, please send the Product/s to our warehouse address mentioned below.
M/s Desi Colour Fashions
Shop 3, First Floor,Village Barola, Naagar Market, Sector 49A,
Near Amrapali Sillicon City,